Watched this on a www single camera dodgy feed.
Both teams playing the same style. Fast and tight passing - great to watch,
especially for us. Hardly a hoof in sight.
Not a huge amount of goal mouth stuff but entertaining none the less.
Our goal came from half cleared corner - still anyone's game at that point.
2nd half we slowed down and seemed to lose direction urgency and drive.
Blackburn carried on as first half and were more likely to score.
Their equaliser came from disaster in our defence. Keeper and defender
couldn't decide who should clear a ball into the box and in the end neither
did allowing speculative striker a tap in. (Head in hands stuff)
After that we woke up again and the match carried on pretty much as first
half.
We hit a post on a counter, but they were given a pen from what looked like
a dive - I saw no replay, but gut reaction was a dive - ref gave it. Multi
camera coverage will show what truly happened but we'll have to wait for
that.
Frantic finish with us on top and them down to 10, but that's how it ended.
I felt robbed as I was proud of how the team played and performed and
Blackburn must know they were lucky to win this. Draw would have been a fair
outcome
A great game to watch, both teams deserve a standing ovation but very down
hearted we walk away with nothing. Still, very very positive style of play.
Neil Redfearn, I approve!