Pacing up and down the living room at the moment. I should be in a pub in Leeds
finishing my last pint before going to the ground Thank you very much British
Rail or whatever you are called, no trains on Boxing Day - rubbish serviceLast
time I went by coach was Graysons first game v Leicester when I had to leave
10mins before the end, missing our last minute equaliser and then taking 3
hours to get to Manchester and another hour after that to get home on what was
the last National Express coach out of Leeds to Manchester. Could not even do
that this time since missus has invited all my family (with the emphasis on
YOUR family when she says it) so need to help her and be home early.
Not sure how today will go, happy to see Bellusci for Pearce, a better balance,
but not sure about Tonge coming back, Adryan being 'rested' and not even on the
bench. Sharp keeping his place so there will be effort from the front two
A 'must win six pointer' as they say. Win and we have a nice gap and back to
decent home form, lose and a relegation scrap is on the cards