From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Lewis (UK SBS)
Sent: 27 January 2015 13:08
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Another new face from Palermo

Well by my reckoning that makes about 16 midfield/attacking midfield
players:
Byram, Cook, Austin, Murphy, Mowatt, Bianchi, Tonge, Adryan, Sloth,
Montenegro, Benedicic, Dawson, White, Thomson, Norris and now Ngoyi.  Not
forgetting Ajose or whatever his name is, out on loan.

Is this bloke gonna be any better that half of them?  If we could get rid of
5 or 6 who are nowhere near 1st choice at the moment and never will be, the
club might be able to afford one decent player.

KOT

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a
limited company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: North Star
House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS) is the new name for RCUK Shared
Services Centre Ltd. While we migrate all our materials to the new name and
new identity please bear with us.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and
do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While
UK SBS has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail
or any attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its
own virus checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept
any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due
to presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments
made by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their
networks for the purposes of preventing and detecting crime.