It's easy to knock Morison for that, but actually it is not that bad. He
was trying to slice across the ball to bend it, and anyone who's played the
game knows that if you get that just a couple of centimetres wrong
then...........well, you can see the result.

I am one of a very small group of Leeds fans who has actually seen Morison
> score twice in one game (yep, he WAS wearing a Leeds shirt as well!), so I
> am a bit more inclined than most to give him the benefit of the doubt.

P.S. The match in question was away v Crystal Palace. We were 0-2 down, and
Steve-o scored twice in about 10 mins to get us back in it (the second
being a spectacular volley!) Then that useless lump Warnock (remember him?)
allowed Glenn Murray to bully his way past him at the far post to slide in
a late winner.