-----
From: Rob Heath <rhe...@hkis.edu.hk>

> I am one of a very small group of Leeds fans who has actually seen Morison
> score twice in one game (yep, he WAS wearing a Leeds shirt as well!), so I
> am a bit more inclined than most to give him the benefit of the doubt.

P.S. The match in question was away v Crystal Palace. We were 0-2 down, and
Steve-o scored twice in about 10 mins to get us back in it (the second
being a spectacular volley!) Then that useless lump Warnock (remember him?)
allowed Glenn Murray to bully his way past him at the far post to slide in
a late winner.