Duncan Lee's match report

I was in the bogs at half-time and a dad from Leeds was telling his young boy: "If this match was to go on all night Fulham are not going to score."
He went on: "And don't let your scarf fall in the piss, son."
Dad was not wrong – on the pitch anyway. Leeds were getting battered by Fulham until the 40th minute, which was about the first time we crossed the half-way line, when a great cross from the left found Sam Byram unmarked to head in. Ross McCormack and Matt Smith, former Leeds heroes, missed chance after chance as if they didn't want to score against their old club. The one time McCormack put the ball in the net, it was ruled offside. Looked close to me. Second half began and the ball bounced around the box after a Leeds corner and Sol Bamba headed in at the far post in front of us. Cue mayhem at our end. Minutes later their full-back was booked for dissent, very strange didn't understand what the problem was, then he scythed down Byram so wide they were almost in the stand and was red carded. Daft, but a correct decision. Despite being a man down, Fulham continued to attack. McCorrmack and Smith continued to hit row Z, until Ross went off with an injury. Taunted all night, he had to limp past all the Leeds fans. A guy at the front waved a £20 note in front of his face. To be honest, I felt a bit sorry for McCormack, who tried to salute the Leeds fans and took the abuse remarkably well. Morison came on for Sharp. Now there's a bloke who is not enjoying his job. Doesn't look like he wants to be a footballer any more. The impressive Byram fired in a shot which their keeper could only parry to Antenucci, who made a right mess of an open goal but the ball somehow bounced inside the post. Man of the match was Silvestri, who kept us in the game with some great saves early on. How often is the keeper your star player when you win 3-0? Craven Cottage is a friendly place to visit and Fulham extended their hospitality by gifting us three points.