Not even the first headed goal from Byram this season Dave - his goal at
reading was also headed.

Most one-sided 0-3 I can remember attending - Fulham still have players of the
quality of Ruiz & Parker but it wasn't their day.

Still, if they are 4th bottom it can't be totally by chance and they did look
lightweight at the back - the ridiculous behaviour of their left back re his
sending-off notwithstanding.

Hopefully we are liberated by safety and can finish the season with some
momentum to take into the next campaign.

Al