 To: Andy Pyzer <andypy...@hotmail.com>; Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>;
"Robinson, Mick" <mick.robin...@miq.com>
Cc: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 10:34
 Subject: Re: [LU] Deja vu and rant

I have to say, as someone who once had a season ticket at Elland Road and
regularly went to test matches at Headingley, and latterly at Lords and the
Oval, even went to watch county games on occasion, and have even been known to
go to a Leeds RL game, that I have lost all interest in professional sport
these days, I didn't even bother to watch the highlights of the Masters.
The whole thing has just become another way for corporations to extract money
from us.
Another old fart. Graham White