Strange game, Leeds fans more interested in what is alleged to be happening
off the pitch than on, a strange mix of a UKIP conference - loads of
anti-Italian chants and a Religious revivalist meeting, with lots of old
favourites getting an airing "play all the way" and "Geldard Boot Boys"  and
cries of undying love for the team.

On the pitch we were the best team in the first half and if Sharp had
converted the penalty we'd have been deserved leaders at half time.  But as
always we looked fragile at the back and the midfield let them run at our
defence too often and eventually they scored.  Not seen the Penalty but
Taylor didn't look convincing and Silvestri is the one foreign import we
really miss.

Some decent build up play tended to fizzle out before becoming really
threatening.  Taylor and Byram got forward and there were a few decent
crosses but nobody there to get on the end.

Montenegro and Dawson on for the last few minutes and Dawson got a really
good cross in right at the death, but it was bundled away.

Yes, I was there when Morison scored, but nothing he showed made it look
like he'd add to that in any way shape or form.  After the goal there was 10
minutes of sarcastic "Steve Morison" chants.. we were being sarcastic
weren't we?

Lots of Time to go Massimo chants, but We don't need a change of owner or
manager, just some stability (and half a dozen decent players)

Rudi man of the match, no doubt, almost all of his shots and passes hit the
target and ran himself ragged, maybe his slowing down in the 2nd half
coincided with Charlton getting on top?

Bamba had a good game as well, including the obligatory couple of nightmare
passes/dribbles.

Dawson had 10 minutes and didn't score a hatrick, so we should get rid
straight away ;)

We were loads better than at Fulham my last game, but we lost - weird game
football.

Leeds aren't we?

ttfn

Richard