I am destroyed allready... I was looking for the "like" button on your email!

Ø.

-----Original Message-----
From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of "John Boocock"
Sent: 23. juni 2015 11:04
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] LIST NEWS

Ladies!

Just to let you all know that I've ensured another two years worth of list
heaven from the donations we received from you all.

I now have £120 left in the kitty.

Interesting that this past year the list hasn't gone down once. Thank you Green
Net you lovely cuddly hippies you :-)

Remember - if you can't get hold of me about list problems we provide a round
the clock service via Pete Cass and James Lundon who should really receive a
round of applause for their sterling efforts!

And don't forget that we also have our FaceBook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/leedslist/

MOT

Betty