Agree with pretty much all of that...probably slightly less on the doom and
gloom side, the two things I'd add, would be that it was the bringing on of
both Murphy and Antenucci that made the difference...and yes Murphy was high
wide and handsome with two efforts, but he comes in a poor second to Sam
Byram's 3 "shots on goal" in about 20 minutes...which were abject and wasteful.

Sent from my iPad