Two nil to us Byram and some other bloke I've never heard of. It was one all at
half time.

Sent in great haste from the middle of a field

<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk> </div><div>Date:17/12/2015  20:40  (GMT+00:00)
good enough and Lewis Cook looks like he's been on the piss, when he plays a
lovely ball to set up the goal.

I was disappointed with first half. Too many times, we got into space only to
give the ball away under pressure. Cook, Bridcutt both guilty. It's the first
time I've seen Bridcutt and I'm under whelmed.

I think Doukara has made the difference, he looks strong and has shown Wood how
to play up front.

Scott Wooton - everything he does his caked in dogs shit.

I think we can win this but I expect them to get another.

Sent from my iPad