I'll ask my pals from Brentford who come to World net Vets.  Hang on......

Sent in great haste from the middle of a field

on the cheap, you decide
Toumani Diagouraga
We have agreed a fee with mighty Brentford for their upcoming youngster (28) a
midfielder with an eye for goal - he has scored more than ten (11) in only 394
appearances.These appearances have been for some really top clubs - as well as
Brentford he has been at Rotherham , Peterborough and even Hereford.
OK I know nothing about him apart from what is says on Wikki and to be fair he
was Brentford player of the season last year and may be a very good player, but
he is not one to get the pulses racing and bring in the fans.At 28 he is as
good as he is ever going to be but should have a few years left in him. It
could be though that this is a sign that we will not be getting Bridcutt at the
end of the season unless we are aiming to play with 2 defensive midfielders -
may work and allow our two wingers to really go for it. Also it may signal the
end for Adeyemi a player I really thought we had done well to sign and who
looked so promising in his first few games.
I suppose Diagouraga IF he signs does have a Championship pedigree of sorts and
is a better bet than some Serie B nobody