"His appeal is that he appears to be a player who has strived through
adversity. Can look a bit ungainly (he is very tall) but his size does
belie no little skill and he has a great engine. A good box-to-box ball
carrier. He sometimes looks to have lost the ball, and then suddenly out of
nowhere one those long legs stretches out (twizzle-like) to retrieve the
situation."

THE NEW CARLTON PALMER.