Surprised you have not got a Mobie with HD Cinema & Kodi Robocop then all
movies & sport free and you wouldn't have to leave the house :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Naef
Sent: 03 February 2016 18:19
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Very Non-LU: Now TV

> My Sky went back to standard pricing (£65 per month) in Dec so I
> called
them
> up threatening to cancel, they put me through to retentions who
> offered £53/mth, I said it was too much and cancelled with 30 days'
> notice, but 1 week before they pulled the plug I called back and said
> it was my last day
> order Virgin so I wouldn't be without TV what could they do. At this
> point they put me through to a new dept "Cancelled Retentions" I got
> £45/mth for a year.
>
> Well worth playing hard ball especially if you are in a Virgin Cable area.

I pay just pay for Netflix and TV Licence and that's about £18 a month!  Got a
2 for one deal with comparethemeerkat for films so see all the latest films for
about £4 a head and even take our own popcorn.  Bloody hell a bit of Yorkshire
must have rubbed off on me what with the 48 years of watching Leeds!