It looks like they've just sold out.
After spending half an hour in a queue to log onto the site I finally got
through, and I thought I was about to get one, as it allowed me to request a
ticket.Only to be sold "sorry the number of tickets requested exceeds the
number available".They have now marked it as "sold out".
Tim W.

    On Thursday, 11 February 2016, 11:03, David W <davidwool...@gmail.com>