The poor guy is obviously going to be , or indeed is being, crucified on
this and all other fora.

I don't think a) that he is that bad, and b) that that disaster was
entirely his fault (I would put it 40/60 or even 50/50 responsibility with
Silvestri..........shanking the ball into the net off your shin is bviously
the result of taking your eye off it for a fraction of a second, and that
must have been due to the distraction of Silvestri's dummy towards the
ball........in fact now that I think about it I would make it 70/30 the
keeper's fault.)

Anyway, it seems that Berardi is nearly fit now, and there's the latest
academy product coiled and waiting to strike to claim that berth, so we may
not see much more of Scottie for a while.

Otherwise, I thought the rest of the back 4 were excellent, and I am liking
The Duke more and more each time I see him. I think if he played in a good
team that had more possession in the final third, he could be
great............dare I say it, there are echoes of the great (yes!)
Cantona in him?

Diag was very good, Bridcutt was as I am coming to expect from him - does
loads of great things and then suddenly gets an apparently simple pass
completely wrong. Sorry to say, but Cook looked out of his depth. Mowatt
was awful when he came on (but before that he did OK.)

MOTM: Charlie Taylor.