From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of David Brennan
Sent: 31 March 2016 12:12
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] football?

Or are we being slightly disingenuous here?  Remember the days when there
were five, yes five Leeds players in the In-ger-land team?  Bowyer,
Woodgate, Smith, who were the other two?  I'm sure we conversed readily on
the national team's exploits during those times, because our club's players
were in the team.

Saying that I didn't watch either England game, I've got more interest in
the JP Trophy game on Sunday (but will be watching the cricket T20 final so
won't watch that either).

DRB