I agree. I am definitely Cellino out but I think this is a good deal.
Realistically we were never going to get anything better than a price freeze
and like last year there's a discount for buying early.
The 25% back is just a bonus.
I don't agree with those who say stop giving him your money - I'm not going to
stop going just because I don't like / trust the owner.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone