Well, I was brought up in Leeds area in the 70's and it seemed ingrained in
us to "dislike" anything connected to Man U, and the colour red. So (sad to
some) I have never owned anything red, or had a Sharp TV, I changed phone
provider when Vodascum sponsored them &  now I won't buy Adidas.

I quite like Manchester as a city now tho so I must have mellowed.

Each to their own.

Ted H