I'm sure he wants success, and possibly more so he can stick 2 fingers up
rather than for financial reasons? Managing him, and encouraging him to stay in
the background and let the football side manage that, is the key. If he can do
that, and we have some success, then all well and good. He will probably always
be liable to do something crazy though :-(  His accountants also need to
encourage prompt payment of all bills and taxes!!!

Sent from my iPad