Oh dear Rich Walker...

You just made a racially stereotyped comment on young Roofe there!
Have you had a look inside his pants?

/Raffe, returning to active online listing (after 15 years of fascinating list
digesting) only to start a flame war 🔥⚡️

PS - I predict Antonsson & Roofe to score loads of goals, but won't score many
if they're not assisted by proper footballers such as Cook & Taylor.
DS

Sent from my iPhone