Particularly liked:

“I’d heard all the stories [about Cellino] like everyone else. But as soon as
I’d met him and had discussions with him I was very impressed. The way he
spoke, the ideas he has, the direct questions that I asked him and the answers
that he gave, he was excellent. Speaking to him, he’s a very passionate man.
One thing that can’t be denied is how passionate he is about this club.