We scored 5 from 5 - all great in their own wayGreen saved their 5th
We went Wood - high down the middleAntonsson - stopped and put in opposite
corner to keeperMowatt - sent keeper wrong wayPhillips (had me worried) but
buried in the cornerPablo - strolled up with short run up and just stroked it
home
Just about deserved it overall but there is a lot of work to do
I can see why we want another right  back - Coyle is not the answerPhillips not
good enough, Viera not ready yetGreen a flapper - big disappointmentBamba -
some good some awfulBartley -solid but part of a defence that was shaky at
cornersTaylor - mixed performance todayRoofe - got into it more as the game
went on (why did he not take a pen ?) I think we will grow to like himWood - a
lump of .. apart from his penalties and one air shot (a very bad miss) he was
annonymousSacko - did Ok and was unlucky to be subbedPablo Hernandez - if he
plays like this every week he will be a hero - always wanted the ball , always
had time and space -the mark of a good player. Put in some lovely balls and
linked up well with Sacko and Roofe - if he can be consistent he can be a star
- too good for his team matesAntonsson - cracker of a goal, won the pen and
looked lively - the new Somma (or is that just his hair?)Mowatt - helped the
team when he came on, couple of good runs and should have scored
Monk - lots to do and may need to go with 4 4 2 from the start
Through to the next round and some things to build on, lots of things to
improve on !!
dave