You could say we've had a tough start, with all four teams we've failed to beat
being in the top seven, though on the other hand the fact those teams have
taken points of Leeds has helped them get up there.

Our next two opponents are as far apart as they could be, with Huddersfield
being top and Blackburn bottom!
Tim W.