Absolute clueless drivel. Losing at home and he subs like for like. Mowett
and Phillips were passengers all game, God knows how they stayed on.

Wasn't happy with the appointment, 70 odd games managing a Swansea side he
inherited? We'd have been better off giving Evans another season.

No passion, no effort. Wank.

Monk, I'm not bothered if the axe falls.