Good stuff Dave. Ultimately wins bring confidence and get the crowd going and
Monk has done that. He has brought in a real leader at the back and we look
like a team who will be harder to break down this year.

All I was trying to point out in my report was that Barnsley looked like a team
to me, and so they should , they've just won promotion and up until yesterday
were scoring for fun in this division. At times yesterday we really toiled and
made very hard work of trying to progress up the pitch. We were at times
clueless and O'Kane and Philips didn't have a clue. It was only when we scored
and they had to push forward we started to get them on the break but surely as
a home team w we should be dominating.

I am looking  forward to the next game though and I haven't said that for a
while.

MOT