There is way too much euphoria surrounding the team at the moment, in my
humble (and OK miserable) opinion.

Yeah, we've had a good run of results.............yeah Pontius Pilate has
made a difference at the back.............yeah we're not conceding goals
from corners and freekicks any more.........

BUT..........it sounds like the Norwich cup match could easily have ended
up as a pretty sound defeat............equally, sounds like we could easily
have lost that Burton match.........

Tomorrow's match is going to be REALLY tough. I could very easily see us
getting a return of zero pts from our next 2 games, which would probably
see us back in our (un)comfort zone in 14th place.

On the other hand............even a point tomorrow, and I might just start
believing!