I think Charlton & TC played most if not all the games in the 1970 World
Cup. Paul Reaney would have had a good chance of being rb but he broke his
leg in May (at West Ham iirc). Norman was kept out by Moore.

Later, by about 1972, Norman replaced Moore :-[ and TC was still playing
but Big Jack was out of the picture by then. Most of the qualifiers for the
74 WC.......esp the loss at home to Poland. Reaney was no longer getting
picked, but Paul Madeley was. I fancy there may have been a game featuring
Madeley Hunter and Cooper around that time.