Screen fantastic on the x98 air 3G and it had a SIM card slot so could use as a
phone or for data on the go. Nowhere near as user friendly or polished as an
iPad but for £130ish it was great.

Not available now but it's successor doesn't have the sim slot.....

Just to relate it back to leeds, I bought it to use kodi etc... to watch out
sky frenzy last year while away from home. Would be useful again over next few
weeks

Sent from my iPhone