Although we have splashed a little cash on Wood, Antonnnnnnson and Bridcutt -
it’s p[peanuts compared with Middlesboro, Derby, Forest, Burnley et al.
Remember MC has taken in 20+ million form selling McCormack, Cook and Byram.
He still hasn't made any move to buy back ER or TA as promised and I doubt if
he's actually spent much of his own money at all on Leeds.  I don't hate MC,
but he's not the future of our club and I'd be happy to see the back of him but
only IF someone better comes along.

ttfn

Richard