Hi John, I think  I was trying to say that  Sacko is infuriating, but a goal or
2 would redress the balance :-)
Just noticed I was too lethargic to give Doukara a score - appropriate really.

-----Original Message-----
From: bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk [mailto:bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 30 November 2016 09:39
To: Kevin Lewis (UK SBS)
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] FT Liverpool 2 Leeds 0

I'd agree with almost all of that Kev, aside from Sacko being on the right side
of infuriating. He's very much a one touch player, mainly because the ball is
15 yards away from him once he's 'controlled' it - it is quite shocking to see
someone so poor at ball control. Agree you re Wood too - looked out of the game
and added nothing. Prior to him coming on when we broke we did so with runners
- with him on that strategy was doomed. Doukara is a strange player - sometimes
he looks a class act, yet often looks knackered and not bothered. Can't work
him out!

> Doukara - Nice to have a bit of pace up front.  But just looks a bit
> lethargic, and again never looked likely to score.

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: North Star House, North
Star Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.