Reading the real test as they are team with new manager new ideas new players
like us who are starting from scratch.

Not too bothered by Brighton result as they are result of 2/3 years of
stability, decent backing for manager and a couple of years of being there or
thereabouts.

Newcastle. Already been said. They are a prem squad who where mismanaged and
have spent a fortune reinforcing.

Sent from my iPhone