who listens to them ?
they're still moaning about MC.

      From: {broken-address} Nicholas Armit
<arm...@yahoo.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org>
 To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, 4 January 2017, 16:46
 Subject: [LU] Trust Statement

I don't think I like the tone of the statement put out by the Supporters Trust.
I understand that we have been burnt by previous owners but that has nothing to
do with Radrizzani. I would have hoped that he could have been welcomed a bit
more warmly than this:
Leeds United Supporters’ Trust statement on the confirmed 50% investment in
Leeds United - Blog - Leeds United Supporters Trust | One Voice, Your Voice

|  |    |

|  |
Leeds United Supporters’ Trust statement on the confirmed 50% investment in...
 The Trust welcomes today’s announcement of a 50% investment by Andrea
Radrizzani, and in...  |  |