The kick off is at 03.45 am in Singapore.
On the other hand being newly retired means that, after the game, I shall
simply go back to bed!

I arrive in Blighty on Thursday so, all being well, I shall see the derby game
on Friday ..... subject to the weather of course!

Ideally we win and get a home so I get to see another game at ER. Perhaps a
draw would be good then I get to see another game! If we lose, then I get to
see the forest game before returning to Singapore.

Did anyone watch the bin dippers game? I could only manage the first half!

Sent from my iPad