From: {broken-address} Richard Walker
Sent: Monday, 9 January 2017 22:58
To: John Boocock
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Goal Mowatt

Mowatt the best player on the pitch - nah, Deffo his best game for a while
though.

I thought Philips was our best player. I've give him shed loads of abuse but he
fought hard today and got around the pitch well. His energy and stamina are
excellent.

Tyler Denton looks like a player but some of his defending was questionable
especially for the goal.

Ayling at centre back on Friday night then ? Difficult one for Monk having to
play Jansson because of their big lad.

Good win, good second half performance once Doukara had gone off. I think the
confidence of all these players is sky high.

I'm assuming Bridcutt, Vierra and Hernandez will start in Friday which I think
is our best midfield 3.