I know it is sacreligious to do so, but nevertheless I am going to dare to
criticise Jansson.

We know, from all the interminable gossip about his permanent transfer,
that he has now played 21 games for us. And he's picked up 10 bookings??!!
That is ridiculous!

OK, so bookings are a bit of an occupational hazard for a committed CB, and
I certainly thought that last night's booking was incredibly harsh (wasn't
even a foul in my book), but really............10 in 21 games?! How many of
those were stupid, unnecessary cards? I'm pretty sure he got a yellow for
dissent over the non-penalty incident v Newcastle, and I'm sure he must
have got a yellow for launching hissen into the crowd after scoring at
Norwich.

Now he's going to miss the game v Derby who, guess what, have just signed
Nugent, who always scores against us.