The team has got all the hallmarks of a confident, hard working top of the
league team. To go on extended winning runs despite missing key players is
evidence to that.

I put this down in equal measures to the influence of Pep Clotet. He knows how
to instill confidence in players who are not the most skilled or don't read the
game well enough. Just what was needed for this team. Positioning sense,
getting your team mates back in all situations, the hard work, the swift
passing football game is what he knows.

MOT!
/Raffe

My iPhone