Poor argument Eric.

How many of those managers Eric would you have kept on ? How many of those
managers Eric do you think would have taken us to the position we are today ?
My answer Eric , is none. I would have sacked the lot including Steve Evans who
despite doing a decent job was lacing. Cellino knows the score and his
decisions whilst being quick and dirty have resulted in him finding the right
result and I applaud him for that.

I'm glad we've got a cut throat owner , who knows what he wants and will not
rest until he's got the best. At the moment it looks like that strategy looks
like it's paying off.

Or would you rather say he's been lucky in finally stumbling across a manager
that fits the bill ?

Think about that ?