Totally different game to Derby.

Vierra who looked like a world beater in that game looks out of his depth
tonight so far and I haven't said that before.

I think Roofe and Doukara are too much of a luxury for me tonight and I'd go
with another midfielder to replace one of these.

The goal was just poor defending.

I think Barnsley look like a decent team but I expect us to win.

Got a text from a mate who has been drinking in Wakey all day with many others
and it's a very similar atmosphere to the Sheff Wed a few years back. He's
loving it.