From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of
nat...@sky.com
Sent: 27 January 2017 16:42
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Mowatt gone

As per recent speculation Mowatt has joined BarnsleyA bit of a shame for the
lad and I do have a soft spot for him, having said that he would struggle to
get in our team and his total lack of pace and athleticism will stop him having
the career his ability perhaps deservesThe good news is that Monk has said that
Mowatt leaving should mean one or more of his (undisclosed) potential signings
is going to happen (one out / one in) All the best Alex, some of your goals
really brightened my life for a bit Dave