We forgive you Dave, especially as it was valentine's day!

ttfn

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of
nat...@sky.com
Sent: 15 February 2017 07:42
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Bristol

Frstly an admissionĀ  - I committed the cardinal sin and left before the final
whistle and missed their goal ! In my defence I did stay for the first 5
minutes of injury time but then decided it was game over and went for my train.
DIsgusting I know and now the Bristol goal can join Noel Whelan v Seaman and a
goal on Boxing Day under Grayson,as goals I have missed. For what its worth I
was told they scored from a corner with literally the last kick of the game On
the bus to the ground a lot of talk was about the alleged bust up between
Bartley and Janson and their 'make up ' photo - rumour mongers on social media
have a lot to answer for ! So much so a group of Southern Leeds fans on the bus
had their own version of the Pontus brick song - that involved sick notes being
ryhmed with grabbed by the throat.
Anyway off to the ground and another healthy crowd were there to see if we
could get back on track. Well for 47 minutes it looked as if we were back -
some lovely interchanges with Hernandez and Roofe, some good play by Viera and
O'Kane, plenty of bustle by Wood and Sacko providing an outletĀ  meant that we
were well on top of the game and causing them lots of problems - Wood, Roofe ,
Viera and Hernandez all tried their luck from different distances as confidence
flowed back to the team and the fans. They were no mugs and unlike Cardiff did
come to play.
We got the deserved opener when Hernandz took a free kick as the rest of the
players on both teams were not concentrating - the rest of the players bar
Wood, that is. He was still alert and out muscled the sleeping defender to
sweep the ball home 1 0 and deserved. Then straight after the break 2 0 as
Hernandez twisted and turned on the edge of the box - got room to take his shot
and the deflection took it in. Game over

Well sort of, from then on we huffed and puffed to little effect and they
attacked us enough and created enough to make Green our MoM and show why he is
indeed an ex England keeper Barrow had a chance that he fluffed and we had a
big penalty shout as the ball and defenders hand met each other - deliberate or
not, impossible to tell from my seat but to quote the pundits 'I have seen them
given' - those 2 apart we were poor second half and it was with relief I left
after 95minutes thinking, we have hung on for three points and a clean sheet
(OK one of these changed after I left but not the really important one) Dave