A few thoughts from me on today's game.

Good result but for me not only was it a poor game it was a poor performance
from us. I think we've got a few players who are not making the grade. Lots of
effort but low on ability and I think the 4-2-1-3 isn't working with Doukara
and Sacko pretending to be wingers.

I thought first half Wednesday gave us a lot of space but we just couldn't hurt
them and it took a bad defensive play that gifted Wood a goal for us to hurt
them. He looked well off side to me.

Second half I thought they took control and some of our defending was bordering
on desperate. Even on the break we looked out of sorts and to be honest apart
from the goal we didn't create a decent chance in 94 minutes.

Still a double of Wednesday and a win that keeps us looking good for a play off
place. I just don't think we're good enough.

Scores :

Green - 9 penalty save earned us 2 point.

Ayling - 7 . I thought he looked ok today and did try and break out at times.
Some of his defensive play was a bit shaky.

Beradi - 7 so obviously playing out of position but he does really well and he
put in some good challenges today.

Bartley - 7 pretty solid and some good clearances.

Jannson - 6. Another booking and he didn't do much wrong but I didn't think he
was quite at it today.

Bridcutt - 6. Some great challenges and some great battling but his passing
going toward on occasions let him down. I've been a little disappointed with
Bridcutt in the last few weeks. Still think he's a great little player.

O'Kane - 5. Thought he did ok first 25 minutes but he faded and really had no
influence on the game. He looks lightweight to me and has done so since his
arrival.

Hernandez - 4. When he's not doing his stuff you have to wonder what he's
bringing to the party? Some of his passing, at times, is shocking. Very
frustrating player.

Doukara - 4. Worked hard but he contributed sweet fuck all. Not a winger , not
sure what he is ? Other than pretty shit in most games recently.

Sacko - 4. I think he's a sack of shit who lacks basic awareness and ability.
Yes his pace creates a bit of chaos now and again but his final ball is lacking
nearly always. We have to look for alternatives ? Oh yes we bought 2 !

Wood - 7. I thought the first 45 minutes was his best for Leeds. He looks full
of confidence, his control was good and he took his goal confidently. I think
he suffers from lack of support and I question his effectiveness playing up
front alone. That's his 20th league goal. Very impressive total. Still doesn't
change my view of him as a very limited, no pace striker but he is in a
different class to Becchio ( that ain't hard though)

Subs:

Dallas - looked fucking awful - he's shit.

Vierra - I thought he did well

Roofe - never has the ball under control. Don't rate this lad.

I should be happy about this match but I'm not. I thought we were second best
and I don't think we are firing at all at the moment.

Great crowd for an early kick off.

Chateauneuf-du-pape to lighten my mood.