Just in case any of you are in the same position as me for Wigan game, ie
wanting to go but no chance of a ticket from LUFCDO not try and get one from
Wigan - I have just been on their site for the last half hour, selecting
tickets and then going to pay. At this stage they said I had to register with
them , so I did, applied again for tickets and just keep getting this message
"Unfortunately, one or more items in your basket is assigned to a newly
registered client, which is not allowed."
Clearly aimed at stopping Leeds fans getting home tickets, so fair enough (even
though they have loads left) but it would have helped if at the first click for
Leeds tickets it had said 'existing members only' or some such thing- like the
90mins on Saturday this is another 30mins of my life wasted on LUFC !!