Good to 'ave you back, Thirkers!

Nigel
(the Dublin one)

-----Original Message-----
From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of Graham
Thirkill
Sent: 22 April 2017 09:55
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] Fwd: Career of Richard Naef (Naeffy as in Sniffer)

Peter Castlehouse, now then Buggerlugs. It is honestly great to see your name
and comments in my inbox. I an glad toy are still around. I have been off the
list for a few years now and I should imagine a few have died. The oldest
member, a guy from Canada died, Grandpa Sykes he called himself, a really nice
guy. I know that there must be others. I remember the very sad story of the
young Australian lad who died so bravely keeping us informed with his
illness……..anyhow Pete, I will write a few silly tales as I did before, until
they get sick of me again and chuck me off. There were a few good comics on
here as I remember, Stotty, Betty the guy from that amateur Lancashire,
football club and a few others. I had the great pleasure of meeting an old
Leeds lad who I am in regular contact with, at Elland Road last season, the
very famous "Mad Mike" aka Michael Benjamin and his lovely brother Gerald. Mike
was over here on holiday from Israel. We had a lovely afternoon together at the
Fulham game, I can’t remember the outcome of the match but I remember we didn’t
win or draw.
Cheers Peter, thanks…………….
Thirkers