From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2017 7:32:29 PM
To: 'leeds list (leedslist@gn.apc.org)'
Subject: [LU] This Season

Ultimately a disappointing last 3 weeks, but overall at the top end of any of
our expectations.  Hopefully we can sign up Jannson, Bartley, and most
importantly Monk.  Roofe needs to spend the summer getting himself fit and able
to stay on his feet and justify the money we paid and Hernandez has to decide
if he's willing to perform every match, if not get rid.  Barrow and Pedrasa can
get back on the next flight to wherever they came from.

Then on top of that some serious investment in players from Cellino, it can't
be done on the cheap, so we are talking 10M+.

ttfn

Richard