From: Nigel Sykes <ni...@sykesonline.com>
To: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sun, May 7, 2017 10:31 am
Subject: Re: [LU] LU: Another poor end of season result.

It's been a remarkably bad turn of events, in the last few weeks.  I know that
we weren't exactly world-beaters beforehand, and that we had quite a few "how
on earth did we win that?" games, but to go from a team with faint hopes of
automatic promotion to one without a hope of even a playoff place when there
was still a game to play?  The turning point seemed to come at around the same
time that Pontus got dropped for a game, apparently for some sort of fall out
with Monk.  I thought at the time that I hoped that wouldn't be an indicator of
bad moral, but maybe it was?Nigel(the Dublin one).-----Original
Message-----From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of
Graham ThirkillSent: 07 May 2017 15:10To: leedsl...@gn.apc.orgSubject: [LU] LU:
Another poor end of season result.LU: WTF FFS Whatever has gone so wrong at
Elland Road????They can’t even beat a relegated side. It’s to be hoped they
hang on to the few good players they have, or next season they will be in the
third division. If it hadn’t been for the goal scoring of the lad Chris Wood,
they would be with Wigan and the drop. See how vital the three points were to
Burton Albion, last week it saved them going down, just one point less and they
would have been relegated on goal difference, same as Blackburn Rovers have
mailing listInfo and options:
leedslist-unsubscr...@gn.apc.orgMARCHING ON