From: Richard Naef [mailto:rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:43 PM
To: Michael Benjamin <m...@myray.com>; Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
Cc: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] : Manchester

That may well be the experience in your country, but it's a special case as the
involvement of religious parties is part of the basis for your existence.
Modern European democracies are all based on PR and better for it. In the UK
the vast majority of people's vote are literally worth nothing. UKIP, greens,
lib Dems got over 7 million votes between them and had 10 MPs. Tories got 35%
of vote and pretty much complete control.

Sent from my Mobile