From: Jeremy Adams [mailto:jeremyadam...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 25 May 2017 17:23
To: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
Cc: 'leeds list (leedslist@gn.apc.org)' <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Monk resigned

I'd go for Pearson personally. Not exactly inspiring either but it certainly
wouldn't be dull. Karanka seems like the obvious choice now that we've got that
new technical director bloke lined up who's Karanka's mate. Of course I'd be
happy to get promotion and I don't get to see many games so me moaning about
dull tactics is a bit silly but he just doesn't instill much excitement in me.
Some Leeds fan on facebook says his cousin's dog once pissed on Guzman's roses
and Guzman said that Karanka didn't have a mangerial clue.