It's hard to comment without really knowing what was said or not but we seem to
have a long history of poor competence in negotiations. I think we all agree
the main priority was to secure Monk for the next season but to lose him due to
being hell bent on not signing a manager for more than a year doesn't seem so
smart. There are plenty of ways of making performance targets that would allow
us to part company if it's not working out so I'm not impressed by comment that
a deal wasn't discussed. If it really wasn't discussed it should have been a
straight forward resignation from Monks side.

Dreamland choice is Ranieri. Italian and happy and humble enough to work
outside football elite.

Sent from my iPhone